This eLearning project was to teach the learner how to run a basic weekly payroll.
This interactive eLearning course includes:
Video media interaction, to identify the critical points of the payroll process
Process interaction, to show how to enter the data
Drag and drop sorting, to teach the learner about the different types of reports they’ll use
The course objectives are:
- Describe the key points of the payroll process
- Enter hours worked and hourly rate for each employee
- Name the reports you need to use when to use them and know how to produce each report
- File the Full Payment Submission to HMRC
And the assessments are:
- A quiz to show that the learners can name key points of the payroll process
- Question and answer session so learners can explain they understand which reports need to be run and when
- Mock payroll run, using demonstration data, where learners can run a full payroll to show if they understand the process
Below is a sample from the eLearning storyboard for a drag and drop sorting interaction.
You can also view this as a PDF E-learning storyboard_ Run a Basic Weekly Payroll